Forget-me-not Bed and Breakfast was built in the 1890s and is a beautiful brick Queen Anne Victorian with intricate mill work, stained glass windows, and ornate ceiling medallions. Described as a "mini-mansion," it's perfect for a romantic getaway, relaxing vacation, or a comfortable home base while enjoying all that St. Louis has to offer.
To ensure a enjoyable stay, we offer the following accommodations to make your stay comfortable and unforgettable:
- Clean, cozy rooms with private bathrooms and showers
- Comfortable and inviting queen-sized beds,
with luxury 500 count and ironed sheets
- TV with satellite, clock radio, free Wi-Fi
- Fluffy robes
- Make-up mirror and hairdryer
- Friendly 4 footed greeters who appreciate being petted.
…And if you are looking for a whirlpool bath for two, one of our rooms also has that!
Breakfast features St. Louis products, and the menu changes daily. Snacks and drinks are available throughout the day, and special sweet treats await you at the end of the day.
Forget-me-not is the perfect place to start exploring the charm and adventure of St. Louis.