Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
We are pleased you want to stay with us at Forget-me-not Bed and Breakfast.We want you to have a wonderful unforgettable time in St. Louis!
- Check in time is after 3pm daily. Earlier arrivals must be arranged ahead of time and are subject to a charge of $20 per each hour before 3pm. Later arrivals are not a problem for us. Just let us know, but if you give us a later time, we may not be ready before the scheduled time, so call us if you think you will be eariler than you first planned.
(We may put grocery shopping off until just before you get here!)
- Check-out time is at 11 a.m. daily. (A later checkout my be arranged for an additional charge depending on occupancy).
- State and local tax is 8.691%. And all lodging establishments (included bed and breakfasts and Airbnb must also charge the 7.5% St. Louis city lodging tax.
- Prices and terms are subject to change without notice (but not once your reservation has been accepted.)
- A deposit of one night's stay is required to make your reservation. Deposit's will be returned to you if you cancel at least 7 days before your reserved stay.
- Payment in full is required at check-in.
- Rates and minimum stays may increase during special events and holidays.
- All cancellations are subject to a $20 processing fee.The deposit will be refunded if you cancel prior to the 7 day cancellation period, minus the $20 processing fee. The $20 fee will be applied to your next stay if you re-book within six months. Special events/holidays may require a longer cancellation policy.
- Should you wish to cancel or change your reservation for any reason, we do require at least 7 days notice. Group bookings and long-term stays may require a longer cancellation period. Cancellations and changes must be made by e-mail or speaking directly with the innkeeper.
- Cancellations made within the 7 days of your booked stay may result in the forfeiture of the deposit, unless we can re-book the room.
- There is no refund for early departures unless we can re-book the room.
- A full breakfast is served in the dining room between 8:30 and 9:30 am daily and is included in your room rate. (we will provide you with a continental breakfast to take with you if you need breakfast outside of the normal hours and you let us know ahead of time)
- Please let us know ahead of time if you have any food related allergies or food restrictions, or if you are allergic to down or feathers in your bedding.
- Children are welcome with well behaved and attentive parents. No childcare is available, however.
- In consideration of others, smoking is only allowed outside. St. Louis fire code forbids the use of candles in the guest rooms.
Your comfort and enjoyment is very important to us. Please let us know immediately if something is not up to your standards. We would also like to know your suggestions to improve your stay with us. Feel free to ask us for suggestions for places to visit, shop, sightsee, night life, etc. We love St. Louis, and hope you do too, or will soon.
Magretta and Chuck Yokota